Nov 02, 2021 6:46am Ryan Gibbons

ATTN BUDDIES: QB Available

Hey Mike, I’ll trade you Teddy Bridgewater so you don’t have to keep rolling that scrub out there every week.

Nov 02, 2021 11:20amMike Kinsman

We celebrate championships over here, Ryan. Not regular season wins. I'm happy you have a little more pep in your step the morning when you walk in and out of Mr. Bagel....
Similar feeling to when Steve's Hancock Lumber team actually won a game, on a rainy Thursday night, against D&S Corp.

I'm dealing with more serious issues than losing to the Llamas. Derrick Henry (Noonie Wilson) is most likely out for the season and I burned two waiver moves on Mo Ali Cox (Eric Ford) and Chris Boswell (Jeff Gray)

Nov 02, 2021 3:57pmRyan Gibbons

Tough to win titles if you don’t make the playoffs. Cordarelle Patterson (Ben Danosky) might be available for the right price.

Nov 02, 2021 4:26pmAnthony Aceto

Firemen thankfully the highest yffl representation - Aceto, kinsman x2, and gibbie!
Steelers x3? Nick, Bobby, kev?
Executone X2 ( davidsons )
Weavie on hancock
Kurt in yarmouth yet then?

Nov 02, 2021 4:47pmSteve Dugas

I'd rather not be reminded of those years on Hancock. 1-14 and 1-17.....just brutal.

Nov 03, 2021 2:30pmNick Wood

Did Kev play LL Baseball?

Nov 03, 2021 2:35pmKevin Sansone

Was I on Steelers? Yes. Did I play? Not really

Nov 03, 2021 2:42pmNick Wood

Right, so you played as much as Steve did. I only recall the player to keep an eye out for on Hancock Lumber was Jessie Billmeier.