Sep 08, 2015 4:24pm Mike Kinsman

Podcast

Steve and Bob,

Do you listen to your own podcasts? You are both contradicting yourselves the entire time. I know you both like to podcast without pants and hammer a few out to Tevin Coleman - but let's get serious.

Stating people are too old - then making a comments about players that have never done anything and will not make an impact... What do you like? Proven winners, or flyers on dudes that Rotoworld is giving good press to?

I'm picking up on what type of team you guys like: teams that tank seasons and trade away proven talent for draft picks... If I watch the Merry Men throw away another season, I'm going to force feed myself a bakers dozen of corn on the cob, drink seven cups at Maine Coffee Roasters and punch in for work on the hood of Steve's Explorer...

The Kinsman's still own the most titles. It's time for you clowns to start winning - and to invite a Kinsman to speak, so owners can learn how to win. i'll take a 6 or 7 win season (knowing I tried to win) instead of a 4 or 5 win tanker any day.