Dec 03, 2010 11:16am Anthony Aceto

2011 Draft Idea and Other Thoughts

Dugas...2 points from Maclin...you are in trouble.

Easy on the Nugent comment, that is purely untrue about the starts!!! I know that I deserve plenty of guff about the draft but let's keep it factual.

I am 100% planning on attending the 2011 draft in person. I would like to propose that we hold the draft on a Saturday...or possibly a Vegas 2011 YFFL draft (doing the Dr. Evil pinky motion).

Would like to get some input here but don't want to draw too much league attention away from the hurtbox that the Refs are about to put the Merry Men in.

Hey Steve - I was the one that kept Alexander off my MVP ballot, remember???!!!!

Dec 03, 2010 12:11pmSteve Dugas

Finally one of the two culprits comes forward and admits the snubbing Alexander got!!! I would have only won 4 games that year w/o him, I still cant believe he was left off of two ballots.

Thats great Aceto you plan on attending the draft in 2011, perhaps we could get most of the owners who live in New England to meet up in CT. We been having some discussions about a big draft trip in 2012 to commemorate the league's 20th season.

Things aren't looking good for the Merry Men this weekend. We really needed Maclin to get us off to a strong start. Looks like my playoffs hopes will be resting on the broad shoulders of the Orangutangs.

Dec 03, 2010 1:37pmNick Wood

I think a live draft would be a great idea, Vegas is going to be very difficult to get together, maybe take baby steps and hit up Foxwoods. Although, I have heard that Vegas does have Fantasy Football Suites complete with draft boards and whatnot...

Dec 03, 2010 2:20pmRyan Gibbons

When I saw that Aceto started this thread I thought the suggestion would be "auto-draft".

Hard to believe that 2012 will make 20 years since I got kicked out of the league because I had to go to Bucksport for the weekend to visit my dad...

Dec 04, 2010 2:17amBrian Davidson

good old jack. cut throat. glad to have you back.