Nov 01, 2009 6:19pm Kevin Sansone

trades

owen daniels out for year, slaton benched, mcnabb on fire...

Nov 01, 2009 8:33pmNick Wood

Wow, sensitive Kev, trying to make himself feel better as he feels he did not get enough in return for Manning... Get some ballz Kev.

Nov 01, 2009 8:57pmKevin Sansone

that doesn't make any sense

Nov 01, 2009 9:24pmNick Wood

You're just trying to point out other trades and how they 'may' look one sided, like you feel about your Manning deal that's all.

Nov 01, 2009 9:26pmNick Wood

For example, sure, I'm pissed slaton got fucking benched, that blows, but trades take time to determine winners and losers in a deal... Who knows, Manning my go down with an Owen Daniels injury next week and you look golden.

Nov 01, 2009 9:35pmNick Wood

And Aceto, right now the 2009 Mets are looking better than the Chickens...
The attendance at our games has diminished to the point of a Yarmouth high school softball game. Some people did not even know we have softball at Yarmouth, they thought the girls that came on the bus with the baseball team were just there to cheer for the team.

Nov 01, 2009 9:36pmNick Wood

One last thing, your point about Daniels is 100% true, that must blow for the Mallards Steve-O, sorry bro. Right now, I'm a little upset about it because had I waited a couple days to make the Witten trade, I may have gotten even more for him from you. You just never know.