Dec 27, 2007 3:18pm Jon Kinsman

Congratulations and Thanks

I'd like to join the other owners in congratulating Anthony on his second consecutive Super Bowl title. Winning two in a row is a very difficult feat in this challenging league, let alone with two different teams. I know somewhere Curtis Martin (and maybe even Toni Braxton) is proud.

I'd also like to thank everyone for the kind gift this year. Like last year, it was a genuine surprise and greatly appreciated. I'm going to add it to my newly established HDTV fund that will hopefully pay dividends one of these days.

Finally, I'd like to thank everyone for another terrific season. I've said it before, but this league would never have lasted 15 years if it wasn't for the devotion its owners bring year in and year out. I hope you guys have as much fun being a part of it as I do.

Happy Holidays to everyone and be on the lookout for updates on the 2008 Draft and our (mostly) annual Winter Meeting (I promise we'll have one this year) after the New Year.

Jan 02, 2008 12:40pmAnthony Aceto

Above all, my biggest accomplishment this season may have been getting Steve back into the forum, which I do consider a victory - - good to have you back in the fold Dugie.

I think the WG's have finally broken the curse of Emmitt Smith. After trading Emmitt (the first drafted player ever in the history of the YFFL by the Goof Troop Gorgs - later renamed the WG's) to Chris and the Eaters, Emmitt went on to NFL and YFFL glory, enshrined as one of the most successful players ever in the league. I believe the WG's obtained John Elway and the blue and yellow Gauchos football in the trade, which didn't work out quite as well. More than a decade later, the burden is lifted...thanks to everyone for another great season.