Dec 14, 2007 12:31pm Chris Davidson

Conference Finals

Another great match-up in the AFC, as the favorite Llamas take on the Eaters. Hopefully the Eaters are up to the challenge after an exhausting win over the high-powered Poop. The Llamas are playing great ball right now and are one of the healthiest teams still standing. Kevin's starting roster could be a pro bowl team. The Eaters are not as fortunate, two of there studs are out and will continue to be out. Without Harrison and Bush, the Llamas are heavily favored at home. Look for the Eaters to be resilient, but in the end the Llamas might just be too much. Good luck Kevin.

Eaters 52 Llamas 64

Dec 14, 2007 1:00pmKevin Sansone

And good luck to you Chris D.

The Llamas are healthy right now but I am worried about the hangover from the (unofficial) 94-point week 14.

A substitution has been made to the llama lineup. Patrick Crayton has been added and Lee Evans is now on the bench. Of course, this could change again before Sunday. Amazingly, Crayton was the highest scoring receiver on the Llama team this year.

Dec 14, 2007 3:14pmBrian Davidson

You can't predict yourself to lose, i beat the llamas twice this year and i would have beat them a third time if you had let me. Come on, first I hear your spending Christmas in Cali and now this, who is the real Chris Davidson? I know it's not your style, but attack those Hoochie's!

Dec 14, 2007 3:55pmNick Wood

Gotta agree with Bri, that sounds like the Cowardly Chris Davidson if you asked me. Step up to the plate Chris D! It got you this far.