Nov 06, 2007 11:52am Bobby Sansone

Trade Block

Please contact me if you have any interest in winning 2007 Super Bowl with the help of any of the following players*:

Joey Galloway (10th among WRs in scoring this season)
Earnest Graham (124 yards, TD last week)
David Akers (3rd among Ks in scoring this season)
Julius Jones (he's still young enough to turn his career around!!!)

I'm looking for 1st and 2nd round draft picks that will be performance based.

If you're afraid to trade a draft pick don't be. These are some of the players that went in the late first, early 2nd rounds of 2006's draft:
Samkon Gado, Brian Calhoun, Hank Baskett, Sinorice Moss, Jerome Harrison, Mercedes Lewis, Leonard Pope, Ernest Wilford, Tavaris Jackson, Verron Haynes, Ryan Moats.

The draft's a crapshoot after the first 10 picks! Get your hands on players that will help you win right now!

*offer not valid Huskers, Chickens and Mallards

Nov 06, 2007 2:24pmNick Wood

Please contact me if you have any interest in winning 2007 Super Bowl with the help of any of the following players*:

- J. Lewis: Starting to rack up the points for the upstart Browns now that he's healthy.

- D. McNabb: #4 all time QB in YFFL.

- Any others aside from Lynch & LT: Will listen.

I'm looking for a solid WR, a 1st and 2nd round draft picks, or a combo of a solid WR & draft pick. Draft Picks can be performance based.

*offer valid for any team. I'm not scared. You are just hoping that the Chickens don't make the playoffs.

Nov 06, 2007 10:24pmMike Kinsman

Nick Wood everyone!

Nick - we own the Llamas 1st round draft pick next year. It was part of the Drew Brees trade.