Oct 19, 2006 12:37am Mike Kinsman

hot seat

that was great!

Oct 19, 2006 1:51pmKevin Sansone

I really enjoyed working with Nick on this edition of the hot seat. He had the tough task of following in your footsteps but he came through in the clutch and kept it interesting. This was by far the hardest hot seat to plan out...the questions did not come easily. It took me about 5-10 minutes to come up with questions for Steve and Jon, roughly a day for yours Mike, and a week for Nick's. The YHS football team may be my favorite question so far as I know that just about everyone has probably asked themselves that question at some point. I was just happy Nick didn't make me the waterboy. Jon deserves a lot of credit with the hot seat as well. He does a great job of editing both the text and the photos. I'm not sure who will be next on the hot seat...maybe Bobby Sansone if he is interested. Gibby is still an option, but I find it alot tougher to write questions for YFFL outsiders. volunteers are always welcome.

Oct 19, 2006 5:04pmBobby Sansone

Clearly Nick Wood would be a great addition to the league. Now any volunteers to give up one of his teams?

The way I look at is, it's kind of like giving up a kidney... You can be perfectly happy with only one!

Oct 20, 2006 11:20amMike Kinsman

Chunky Chickens start at 8k. If you change the name it's an extra 2k. We can figure out some sort of payment plan Nick...

any chance we can get nick a log in so he can post?