The top two QBs went 1-2 in Mock Draft 1.0, but rumor has it that the Beans and White Guys are souring on Winston and Mariotta. What does that mean to the rest of the 1st Round? Steve slots the QBs much lower this time around as a trio of RBs go 1-2-4.Who has two thumbs and wants to draft a rookie RB coming off major knee surgery #1 overall? YOU DO BOBBY SANSONE!
1. Mexican Humping Beans – RB Todd Gurley (STL)
Gurley has already avoided the PUP to begin the season and is ready to be a force of nature for the Beans.
2. High 5'n White Guys – RB C.J. Anderson (DEN)
Aceto likes the way this team is shaping up and has lots of confidence in Chip Kelly's ability to keep Bradford healthy. With Peterson nearing the end of his career, he gets the sure thing in Anderson to help him contend for the division title.
3. Hoochie Llamas – WR Amari Cooper (OAK)
Gibby is loaded at RB so he grabs the top WR available to form one of the top tandems in the league with Jordan Mathews.
4. Ludke's Merry Men – RB Melvin Gordon (SD)
Desperate for RB help, the Merry Men take whatever is left.
5. Ludke's Merry Men (via Huskers) – WR Nelson Agholor (PHI)
With Maclin moving on to less green pastures, the Merry Men grab the newest Eagle WR in hopes they get the same production they got last year from Maclin.
6. Fightin' Mallards – WR Kevin White (CHI)
Did the top WR of the draft drop into the Mallards lap for a second straight year? Only time will tell, but for the time being the Mallards are ecstatic to land a player of White's caliber.
7. Memphis Brothers – QB Jameis Winston (TB)
After years of QB being an up-and-down roller coaster, the Brothers land the guy they think can lead this team for the next 10 years. From a luck standpoint, this is worst case for Winston. He will likely be arrested hours after being drafted.
8. Bear Poop – RB Ameer Abdullah (DET)
Abdullah drops right into the Bear's lap once again in Mock 2.0; he should be a solid contributor.The Refugees would be ecstatic if Quarterback / Swamp Creature Marcus Mariotta fell to them at #9.
9. Cuban Refugees – QB Marcus Mariota (TEN)
Mariota just kinda feels like he should be a Refugee. It will be good to have a fallback option with the way Kaepernick has been regressing.
10. Burger Buddies – RB T.J. Yeldon (JAX)
Both Mike and T.J. swipe right on Tinder and we have a match!
11. Apple Eaters – RB Tevin Coleman (ATL)
Not many holes on the Eaters going into the draft...they will likely be deciding between the top RB left and Maxx Williams.
12. Chunky Chickens – WR Charles Johnson (MIN)
With the Chickens ready to mount one last stand X-Men style, Nick goes with the veteran WR as he can't afford to wait for a player to develop.
13. Ludke's Merry Men (From Thugs) – WR Phillip Dorsett (IND)
Locked in on cancelling out Luck 2-3 times a year as much as possible.
14. Snapdragons – WR Breshad Perriman (BAL)
This will be one of those classic Jon picks where he gets a player that should have gone way higher when looked at after the fact.
15. Big Boys – RB Duke Johnson (CLE)
Chris likes the new Cleveland uniforms.
16. Llamas (via Orangutangs) - WR DeVante Parker (MIA)
Parker's foot injury causes him to drop to the bottom of the round, but the Llamas save him the embarrassment of being a second rounder.