Oct 04, 2017 6:15pm Anthony Aceto

Podcast

Kev good fill in this week. 2 things:

1). I guess I am one of the minority that vehemently opposes any possibility of a Bear Poop name change. That would be like the Green Bay Packers changing names. They are a bedrock yffl franchise and I don't think we can mess with it. Plus my wife thinks it's funny. And I think it's one of the more entertaining byproducts that comes out of a league that has been in existence since Jon scored out of the newspaper and had the excel handouts on the playground of the middle school on Tuesday mornings.

2). For Kev and Gibby, maybe rename Llamas the Gorgs or Fireflies? Kind of like the Browns leaving Cleveland and becoming the Ravens, the Gorgs and Fireflies left Autumn lane for Kelly Drive and the names stayed behind - possibly for an expansion team that wants to resurrect a name?

Oct 04, 2017 8:47pmRyan Gibbons

Big fan of bringing back the Gorgs. I had forgotten they were from fraggle rock, so resurrecting the Goof Troop Gorgs would resurrect the YFFL’s links to 2 obscure kids shows. Jabba Jaws Snorks would be my 1b.

Oct 04, 2017 9:58pmAnthony Aceto

And if you were thinking little league names, we do have 4 Firemen alums in the YFL !