Aug 27, 2015 2:08pm Steve Dugas

Preseason Fact or Fiction

Great article guys. Lots of good laughs. Loved the Rotoworld page Jon. That is some impressive work pulling that together.

Aug 27, 2015 8:36pmBobby Sansone

Bahahahahaha Steve's own Rotoworld Player Page... Too funny.

Also, first Podcast has been recorded! Just waiting for some poor bastard at Apple who has to listen to it and approve it before it's available!

Aug 28, 2015 11:02amNick Wood

Ok, I'll admit, I took a listen to the first podcast and it was good background in my office. In fact, someone came into my office while it was on and asked what it was I was listening to and I said it was a Ted Talk on The Power of Vulnerability and a performance of 'Mathmagic'.

A few bits of feedback:
1. Bobby, great narrating and keeping the flow of it going.
2. Steve, you mumbled and spoke so softly as though you're whispering sweet nothings to Gredler back in High School. Speak up and more clearly next time.
3. Liked the draft conversation, but outside of that, you two literally talked about your teams the entire time.

Overall, a solid C+/B-, left some room for improvement. I could see having a few 'guests' on the podcast. Getting the Commissioner on the horn the first time there is a league issue to cover, that would be podcast worthy. I'd probably steer clear of ever having Mike on the podcast if you do plan on having these on iTunes as they'll never be approved.

Aug 28, 2015 12:39pmJon Kinsman

Podcast is up on iTunes:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/yffl-podcast-steve-bobby/id1033882875

May take a little while before you can search and find it, but that should work soon too.

Aug 28, 2015 12:58pmSteve Dugas

We do have a few kinks to work out. Was hard at time to not talk over one another since we couldn't see each other to pick up on cues as to when we could speak. I think I am hard to hear because the podcast is recording on Bobby's phone, but I will try talking louder the next time.

I'm sure we did talk about our own teams too much, that will always be a hard thing to curb since those are the teams we know the best. I'm sure we'll improve as the season goes on.

Next one will be a draft break down and probably include some predictions for the season.

Aug 28, 2015 4:28pmRyan Gibbons

a YFFL podcast, never thought I'd see the day- great job Bob and Steve! And look at Nick already angling for a guest spot...

Aug 29, 2015 9:37pmNick Wood

Nope. I want nothing to do with being on the podcasts. I despise hearing the sound of my own voice. Probably something most of you feel similar about me anyhow...
Guest requests:
Aceto
Marcy Sansone & Becky Dugas discussing their husband's 'fantasies'
Matt Pappas
Jason Berry