Oct 21, 2014 12:19pm Nick Wood

Starting RB available

Bryce Brown.
Looking for WR - Not going to overpay to remove this embargo as the Chickens are sputtering right now.

Oct 21, 2014 4:09pmRyan Gibbons

Aside from the fact he hasn't even been active for a game this year, can you trade a guy you put on IR?

Oct 22, 2014 10:01amNick Wood

Yes, he comes off of my IR and onto another team's active roster in a trade. It has been done before, Jon can confirm.

Oct 22, 2014 2:29pmJon Kinsman

This is a definite gray area of the rules that should probably be clarified, but I have allowed it before, so yes, the Chickens would be able to trade him.

However, the Chickens would not be able to add another player to the IR since they've used their two injury reserve transactions.

Oct 22, 2014 2:41pmKevin Sansone

So does that mean if a team trades a player on IR for another player, they would then need to cut a different player to keep the active roster at 16?

Oct 22, 2014 2:47pmJon Kinsman

Yes, active rosters can never go above 16.

Oct 22, 2014 4:27pmNick Wood

Come to think of it, I wish you were able to veto this idea back in the day as I believe I traded away T.Y. Hilton who I had stashed on my I.R.
Daaaaah.
Regardless, ready to make the same mistake twice, Bryce Brown is on the block. Only Steve's going to believe this Rotoworld Hype on Dixon getting more carries. Boobie Dixon is exactly that, a Boobie.

Oct 27, 2014 1:52pmNick Wood

BOOM! Look at that stat line from Bryce Brown's game against the Jets and you can't tell me he's not the next in line of great fantasy football RBs!!! 7 carries, 15 yards!