Dec 09, 2013 2:53pm Anthony Aceto

tiebreaker

so...my read of tiebreaker has the wg moving on (due to QB/K points) if Marshall puts a goose egg up tonight. is that right?

Dec 09, 2013 2:54pmAnthony Aceto

...great week for the law firm and toby gearhart to have their best output for the season

Dec 09, 2013 3:36pmKevin Sansone

That is correct.

If Marshall does get that zero, then it looks like a 64 yard field goal will end up being the difference

Dec 09, 2013 3:54pmNick Wood

The tension at the Middletown, CT Sansone house will be so thick for the game tonight, you could cut it with a Clark Griswold electric knife!

Dec 09, 2013 4:27pmKevin Sansone

Dec 10, 2013 1:31amBrian Davidson

The Brothers would've put up 90 this week! Worst luck ever... How do you go 9-4 and miss the playoffs in a 16 team league!! Third best record in the whole league! Still not over it!!

Dec 10, 2013 7:43amNick Wood

Don't blame you one bit for being upset about it. You have one of the better seasons in the entire league the last few years, a top 20 all time scoring season, and you're not even invited to the party?!?! I feel for ya, Bri.

Dec 10, 2013 1:18pmBrian Davidson

Thanks Nick! And tell mike not to worry, the two headed moster of you and him are definitely getting my pick for owner/manager of the year!

Dec 11, 2013 8:40amNick Wood

Well, I think we only need one or two additional GM's and we can add a GM of the year award. I need something else to add to the Chickens' trophy case!

Dec 11, 2013 12:52pmAnthony Aceto

Kev, nice win. I got home and turned it on just in time to see marshall go over 50 yards...

It's not all bad in my view...WG are decimated without AP and wouldn't have stood a chance this week. So there is some justice after all...

Dec 12, 2013 9:38amKevin Sansone

the most nerve racking game of the season for me. nice turnaround for the white guys going the #1 pick to the playoffs.