Nov 18, 2010 12:57pm Ryan Gibbons

Offensive!

Nick, it's one thing to take a shot at me, but Miss Maine Blueberry? Too far... And while we're all impressed with your job of not destroying the Chickens this season, you run your mouth like the guy that was born on third base and thought he hit a triple.

Nov 18, 2010 4:32pmNick Wood

Gibby, my guide book, "How to make a great YFFL team even better," is in the mail to you. You might want to cancel all your plans/work schedule to read it as soon as possible before you flush this Llamas team completely down the toilet.

It is a good thing the trade deadline has past and you're now unable to make any additional moves. I think you accidentally read Bobby's 2010 guide book, "how to trade away all of your quality players and top draft picks for back-up talent," Ever wonder why he wants to make such a stink about your trade? It is to cover up the mess he's made for himself.

Nov 18, 2010 9:01pmRyan Gibbons

It takes two to flush a good team down the toilet. Send a copy to my owner Kevin "Don't Call Me Dan Snyder" Sansone a copy too.

Nov 18, 2010 10:14pmKevin Sansone

the llamas haven't traded their top draft picks

Nov 19, 2010 8:53amNick Wood

Mr. Snyder, Bobby did not write that book specifically for what the Llamas have done to themselves this season, but it seems some of the chapters were required reading and I'm also willing to guess the owner was in charge of primary negotiations...

Actually, maybe you were able to get your hands on the initial draft of the book before it was published as you did let go of a nice draft pick for one Nate Burleson last season...

Nov 20, 2010 11:18amAnthony Aceto

Kev...I think Gibby has brought the curse of the Goof Troop Gorgs down upon your franchise.

Ask him what that means.