Nov 14, 2010 9:30pm Brian Davidson

wow

great games this week! Go Eaters!

Nov 15, 2010 10:23amBobby Sansone

that was easily won of the wildest Sunday's in recent memory. Let's look back:

1. The Kyle Orton trade cost Kevin both of his games this week. I though that trade was supposed to be make the Lllamas better?

2. The Orangutangs got 18 points on a single play! Garrard's Hail Mary that winded up in the arms of Mike Thomas got Jon 12 for the two TDs, 4 for putting Garrard over 300 and 2 for putting Thomas over 150. Oh yeah, and they are currently up by 17 so it won the game for them.

3. 12 QBs threw for over 300 yards this week and we still have the MNF game to go.

4. The Eaters are still alive against the Chickens heading into MNF. The whole leagues is huge Michael Vick fans tonight.

5. Big Ben scored 22 points (and nearly had a 28) in the 4th Quarter alone. That's a new Garbage time record!

Nov 16, 2010 1:04amBrian Davidson

seriously! did that just happen? 42 points for Vick! Eaters win, Eaters win!

Nov 16, 2010 7:54amNick Wood

Damn, what a way to get your first win. I'm sure glad none of you dumbasses who are still in playoff contention went after Vick at the trade deadline.

Nov 16, 2010 8:09amSteve Dugas

Nothing like a good deep Vicking!

Nov 16, 2010 8:56amChris Davidson

Best fantasy football victory in awhile for me, nothing is sweeter than knocking off the #1 team to get your first victory of the year when nothing has gone right. Still can't believe no one wanted to give up a first rounder for Vick. If the Chickens played against my teams every week they would be 0-10, I own you Nick Wood! In all seriousness, it feels real good.

Nov 16, 2010 9:21amNick Wood

Chris, I can't disagree, could you imagine Vick on the Brothers, Tangs, Refugees, or Thugs? Scary the potential there. Those who decided against it can Eat(ers) a Vick.

As for beating the Chickens with both teams, I'm just glad neither one of your teams is making the playoffs as you've got our number this year.

You'd also be on pace to have the highest scoring season on record IF you played me every week considering I'm scoring 61 points each time against you.

Nov 16, 2010 10:36amBrian Davidson

*please note the Brothers didn't have a 1st rounder to give up, vick was hurt when they traded for Young or it would've been a no brainer... also watching this victory was way better and might benefit the Brothers more in the long run anyways!

Nov 16, 2010 11:08amNick Wood

Bri, no shot are you beating me out for the Bye. Can't wait to give the Brothers a golden shower in week 12. Don't trip up this week against the Beans...