Oct 08, 2010 12:54pm Bobby Sansone

Mallards - Dragons Commentary

Wow, I can't remember the last time we had a game this big this early in the season. The undefeated vs undefeated match-ups are always fun but both teams are still in great shape afterwards that they really don't matter.

It's games like this, two teams with HIGH expectations but both struggling that matter. The Mallards really need this one. At 1-4, they would be a long-shot to make the playoffs. This is the same team that was anointed league champions after the draft.

Man, Steve's already had like 3 Coronaries and it's only Week 5. I wouldn't want to be sleeping in that bed next to him if the Mallards lose. The poor guy will be tossing and turning all night wondering what went wrong with the 2010 Mallards.

Oct 08, 2010 12:59pmNick Wood

Ahhh Bobby, was what Jared Moore thought about you years ago right? Because when would any of us want to be sleeping next to Steve in the same bed?

He does have one thing correct, this game has a TON riding on it. Likely should have been the GOTW.

Oct 08, 2010 1:27pmSteve Dugas

This has been a very long week waiting for week 5 to get under way. I told Jon he should come over for the games Sunday and he should keep a running diary Bill Simmons style of my reactions throughout the afternoon, cause should the Mallards lose Jon would probably have the makings of the best Steve related article since "Brock N Roll" or the "Decline of Dugas"