Sep 26, 2010 9:32pm Mike Kinsman

Mallards

Just got ass raped

Sep 26, 2010 10:38pmSteve Dugas

Lets just say Becky was not impressed with the language that was coming from the den when that phillip rivers escaped the sack, ran around another 10 seconds and then had his pass float through the hands of the defender and into antonio gates' arms....i've still got steam coming out of my ears....

Sep 27, 2010 10:07amNick Wood

Chickens 3-0 baby!!! Huge Victory, game ball goes to Anquan Boldin for his 3 TD effort against his former owner.
T.O. potentially playing his way out of the lineup as the young up-and-coming WRs are playing well.

Sep 28, 2010 3:13pmNick Wood

But, great pick up of Moeaki Steve. I think he's going to be solid. Helped you a little this past weekend, not enough though! Ha.

Sep 28, 2010 3:55pmSteve Dugas

Moeaki made a pretty good catch on that TD but it sure wasn't enough to cover up the fact that we suck. But brighter days must be ahead with the return of our all-time leading scorer....I just get the feeling my teams are in for long and frustrating seasons.

Not looking forward to this weekend, Big Boys own the Mallards and Buddies are going to hand the Merry Men their lunch in a crushed paper bag.

Sep 28, 2010 6:19pmNick Wood

Wow, not even through week 4 yet and Dugas sounds more defeated than Keith Pulsifer after he hears for the 11th game in a row that he's not starting in the OF and batting cleanup as def he thought he would be.