Dec 21, 2009 2:14pm Brian Davidson

?

No MJD on thursday night, no nick's pics.. what a let down for a couple of the biggest games of the year!

Dec 21, 2009 4:45pmNick Wood

The reason for no Nick's picks was that both Bobby and Steve outlined the games in detail and I thought we would have no need. That being said, I should have done them anyhow considering I'm more honest about my opinion and not afraid to say it. We will have a Nick's pick for the Superbowl and commish kinsman has informed me that beginning next season we will have a weekly cover page item for Nick's picks, complete with an auto tally of how I'm doing... Uh-oh.
Aceto, you are one lucky bastard with that boneheaded move with mjd. I'd recommend playing your powerball numbers this week.

Dec 21, 2009 6:47pmAnthony Aceto

Trust me, nobody was more disappointed with the MJD incident than me. I had a situation erupt on Thursday afternoon and had to travel last minute.

Aside from that I was 99.9% sure that if you fail to submit any lineup at all, it defaults to prior week. Can anyone remember this being the case?

And yes, I may be lucky Nick - however, depth and consistent scoring is what wins games over the long haul. The Refs fit the criteria and deserved to win despite my mishap.

Dec 21, 2009 8:54pmBobby Sansone

Yeah that was the case. In 1997...

Dec 22, 2009 8:54amAnthony Aceto

Can we incorporate a swami-like hat into the front page item for next year's Nick's Picks?

Dec 22, 2009 12:33pmJon Kinsman

Dec 22, 2009 5:27pmNick Wood

Love it, although it looks like I'm trying to take a shit, which is probably appropriate.

Dec 22, 2009 5:31pmAnthony Aceto

that is outstanding