Dec 09, 2009 3:34pm Kevin Sansone

Award Noms/Campaign

MVP - I stand by my man Brees

Rookie - Percy Harvin will get my vote. Finished in the top 10 WR scoring. Tangs need something to cheer about this christmas

Macor Misa - Torn between Austin, Benson, and Shiancoe. I'll campaign for Shiancoe by saying he outscored all other TE's except Davis, which no one saw coming.

Owner - Not a real strong year for owners, but loved all the trading. My vote will go to Bob because the Thugs somehow won 11 games despite the injuries and the Beans even more surprisingly won 6.

Overall it was a great year for the YFFL! Looking forward ot the playoffs for the Llamas and the 2010 draft for the Huskers

Dec 10, 2009 11:32amRyan Gibbons

MVP - I'm going with the homer pick and taking Brees, although Rodgers has made it a race.

Rookie - I'll go Percy Harvin here, just slightly edging out Ramses Barden

Macor Misa - I think this has to be Austin. Shiancoe will have to settle for the Pro Bowl and being the namesake of Kev's first-born.

Owner - Bob for total body of work.

Dec 10, 2009 11:45amKevin Sansone

Visanthe isn't a girl's name unfortunately

Dec 10, 2009 1:30pmRyan Gibbons

I'm not even sure it's a boy's name, so what's the difference? Plus, you can get her some purple clothes just like Uncle Shiancoe!

Dec 11, 2009 11:45pmBrian Davidson

MVP: Drew Brees

ROY: Percy Harvin

Owner: K. Sansone or B. Sansone.... Kev's numbers were real good folks, real good and he needs to be strongly considered. Just ask Anthony, Jon, or myself who all had the pleasure of playing the Llamas twice in the American East... 709 points was good for 5th ever in YFFL history!

MM: Austin or Benson - I say Benson because he's on my team.

Dec 12, 2009 12:11pmKevin Sansone

Thanks bri

The llamas had a great year...perhaps the quietest 700 point season in YFFL history. So many players had career years and Shiancoe may have been the steal of the draft.

The Huskers have been crucified for the Manning trade, but people have to remember that at the time both Flacco and Santonio Holmes looked ready to breakout. When both players collapsed during the middle of the season it was all over. The bright side is that the Huskers have two top 10 picks and another late first rounder thanks to the Daniels trade, so look for the husk to rebound soon!