Nov 13, 2009 7:35pm Brian Davidson

llamas Uncle Chester

I see you got Chester out of the line-up, but I'm still going to Neil Rackers all over your face kev!

Nov 13, 2009 10:00pmKevin Sansone

I am not sure what that means but the Llamas are going to Shiancoe a foot up your ass...or something

Nov 14, 2009 1:30amRyan Gibbons

Kev obviously doesn't have the heart to go head to head with a Bottoms Up boy, but he stumbled onto a winner with the shiancoe comment vis a vis shiancoe's dong and anal rape. The llamas roll on in week 10, book it.

Nov 16, 2009 11:43amBrian Davidson

Don't sleep on me fools.

Nov 16, 2009 12:54pmNick Wood

Bri, your Bear only has Brady that scares anyone. Ocho is hot and cold and Jennings is just COLD. Now, if your teams switched places, meaning the Bear was in the NFC West, you'd be a serious SB contender...

Nov 16, 2009 2:29pmBrian Davidson

People want to hate, but I have as much depth as anyone, good luck down the stretch! And Nick, Brady might be all Poop needs! You know you'd rather have the Poop or the Brothers roster over the Chickens! The Brothers have numerous 50 point losses, they can't play the Chickens every week! If a spot is on the line in week 13, I must say I'm glad that they play the aging Chickens!

Nov 16, 2009 5:42pmNick Wood

I'm not saying I'm super confident about the Chickens chances at anything this season, but that does not mean the old guys on the roster don't have a little fight left in them. Case in point this past weekend with LT2 helping your brother be able to ignore the rest of the YFFL season a little sooner so he can focus on his bromance. But, if that game 13 is meaningful for the two of us, I'd not be too cocky if I were you...