Sep 13, 2009 12:32pm Mike Kinsman

Power Rankings

Did Jacob Kinsman do the Power Rankings?!? These rankins are an abortion. Nothing against the BED, I'm a huge Poop and Brother fan, but both teams in the Top 3??? Bob - have you looked at your own roster? The Thugs are leaning on Kurt Warner and Matt Schaub... Your receivers are more suspect than Steve's decision to take Crabtree...

How do you have the most talented team in the league NOT ranked in the Top 3?

On another note, if I see another article mentioning Pierre Thomas on this site, I mat roof test my computer. The guy is a back-up. I'm willing to wager that Darren Sproles has a better year. I would rather have Curtis Enis on my roster.

Dugas - Thanks for passing on my offer to give you Santonio Holmes for a 13th round pick. The guy is sick. Have fun with 'The Tree'. You may want to put him on IR and pick up Tree Rollins. You have a chance of receiving more fantasy production from him.

Sep 13, 2009 1:06pmNick Wood

Just so we're up to date -
According to ESPN.com's John Clayton, Michael Crabtree has already decided that he won't sign for the slotted deal that the 49ers are offering. Analysis: The Niners are showing no signs of increasing their offer, so this stalemate is headed into the regular season. Crabtree seems perfectly willing to miss game action rather than sign for the No. 10 pick price

Sep 13, 2009 1:41pmBrian Davidson

No offense Mike, but eat a dick... you bag of douche!

Sep 13, 2009 1:54pmMike Kinsman

BED,

1-1 against my teams this week would be an accomplishment. 2-0 would be devine intervention.

Roy Williams = Pro Bowl