Dec 08, 2008 3:03pm Chris Davidson

Nick's picks!

Dec 08, 2008 3:10pmChris Davidson

I always hit return when I shouldn't. Nick get's bounced from the play-off picture and he stops picking the games. I wonder what he would have said about this past weeks games. Would he have picked what most people would have called the underdogs? Nick, what do you have for this coming weeks games, and insight?

Dec 08, 2008 3:34pmNick Wood

Chris, my lack of Picks for the first round of the playoffs had nothing to do with me being out of the mix. I believe Bobby had mentioned that he was going to write a playoff preview article and I did not want to step on anyone's toes. Apparently, he did not write that article, so I will be making my Conference Finals Picks on the usual Thursday Forum Post.

Dec 08, 2008 3:36pmNick Wood

Oh, and Chris, if you read any of my posts from a couple weeks ago, you would have seen that I warned the league that not shutting the door on the Eaters or the Chickens would spell bad things for the rest of the league... Unfortunately, the Chickens were locked out. This is the first time I've been able to check out the site since early last week.

Dec 09, 2008 9:11pmBobby Sansone

I apologize for not writing Wild Card previews last week. Some of you might find it hard to believe that I actually do have a life outside the YFFL.

I am working on the Conference Championship Previews right now...

Dec 10, 2008 9:28amNick Wood

So, Bobs, what are you saying, should I nix the Nick's picks this week? Don't want to step on anyone's toes, although you said you were going to do it last week...

Dec 10, 2008 11:21amBobby Sansone

You should definitely contribute! The AFC Conference Championship preview has been written and could be posted as soon as today. The NFC's will be up by tomorrow!