6. Merry Men vs. Dragons
Pick: DRAGONS

7. Poop vs. Chickens
Pick: CHICKENS

8. Game of the Week:
Buddies vs. Mallards
Pick: MALLARDS

Sep 12, 2008 10:16amBobby Sansone

I have a good feeling about the Beans this weekend. I think they'll upset the Llamas behind a 3 TD performance from Jay Cutler.

Sep 12, 2008 11:13amKevin Sansone

I have a bad feeling about the Llamas this weekend. I don't like this matchup at all...

Sep 12, 2008 11:34amNick Wood

My thinking behind this pick:

Cutler goes up against a good secondary in the Chargers AND there is a chance that Dallas Clark may not play Sunday as he's got an injury. Marion Barber is fine, Addai will have a turn around this week from last. The only concern is that Andre Johnson does not get shut down by Baltimore's D.

Thanks for the bode of confidence there Kev...

Sep 12, 2008 2:58pmKevin Sansone

Obviously i want the llamas to win, we just aren't looking past the beans...

Sep 12, 2008 3:51pmNick Wood

The Llamas will win this week. The game I'm the least confident in is the Mallards/Buddies matchup, (Game of the week for that reason) because Colston going down makes for a significant hole in Mallards armour. Unless, Ted Ginn Jr. Plays well with Chad P throwing him the ball...

Sep 12, 2008 5:34pmBrian Davidson

Bear Poop will have a QB and a chance to beat the Chickens. This team has good depth and a playoff spot could still be in the cards. Losing Tom Brady is tough, but it gives Bear Poop something to prove. P.S. I'm coming off one of my worst weeks of fantasy sports ever, somethings got to give.

Sep 12, 2008 6:37pmKevin Sansone

I think if Early Doucet and the Merry Men can beat the chickens, then a Brady-less Poop can do the same

Sep 12, 2008 10:16pmNick Wood

The Chickens already got their 'down' week out of the way and the Bear are going to run into the unfortunate circumstance of playing a team ready to prove their ranking...Sorry Bri, your fantasy turmoil is going to continue. At least with the Bear.

Kev, you make a good point about the Merry Men, but I'm positive that MM are going in the opposite direction of the Chickens as the MM will get progressively worse as the Chunk gets progressively better.

Sep 13, 2008 5:34pmNick Wood

Those of you with Ravens or Texans in your lineups this week better take them out as that game is going to be postponed to a "later date" and not played on Monday.

Sep 13, 2008 5:41pmBobby Sansone

Nick - I probably would have started a new Thread for this topic. It has nothing to do with "Week 2 - Nick's Picks". Thanks for the advisory though... I'm looking forward to not going up against Andre Johnson!!

Did the Chickens take Ahman Green out of their lineup???

Sep 13, 2008 5:48pmBrian Davidson

Lol, Bobs right. Does Nick still qualify as a YFFL rookie owner? What would it take for Mike to say, give me the Chickens back? That would be a great poll question by the way.

Sep 13, 2008 10:11pmNick Wood

You two are quite the comedians. Bobs, for one thing, you're still losing this weekend despite Andre Johnson not being in the Llamas lineup and you know it. Oh, and when I need advice about who to address things in the forum, I'll know who to call...

Bri, you're just going to have to face the fact that you're getting your poop-ass handed to you tomorrow. Sorry Bro, the Brady tailspin down the toilette for the Bear continues.