Dec 05, 2007 11:31pm Brian Davidson

Game on

In 2002 Poop drafted Tom Brady with their first pick, 8th over all, right after the Chickens selected David Carr. He has appeared only once in the playoffs, a 68 to 31 loss to the Buddies in 2005, he scored 22 points in that game. Poop's first round draft picks from 2000 to 2002(Dayne, Moss, Brady) and walk on Chad Johnson try to finally put a championship run together. The two highest scoring teams in the YFFL face off sunday, make no mistake, this is the game of the year! In the first match-up the Eaters won 79-78, so the Poop understand why folks would see them as underdogs, Jennings will still point to that loss and say he should have been in the line-up, while davidson blames it on an opening shift at Lowes and not knowing Jennings was available. After earning the 2007 scoring title, and going 6-0 in their division, Poop looks to add rep in the playoffs, good luck Chris.

Dec 06, 2007 8:18amNick Wood

I'm assuming you think by logging onto 6 different computers to vote for your team is going to add 'rep' to the Bear &$%# this playoffs? Don't get me wrong Bri, we'll be rooting for you because getting rid of the Eaters makes everyone else's playoff chances just a little easier.

Brady's only getting a solid performance this week as the good teams in the league have figured his offense out and it will be hard to see him put a 4+ TD efforts this week. That being said, if you get by the Eaters this week, Brady has ridiculously good matchups for the rest of the YFFL playoffs with the Jets and the Dolphins.

Dec 06, 2007 11:22amChris Davidson

This game is getting a lot of press and it should be a game for the ages. The leagues 2 most prolific offenses square off, thanks to the two highest scoring players in the league (Brady, Romo). It is a little intriguing that all of a sudden the Poop have a ton of votes to be the next super bowl champion, but the Eaters are using that as fuel to the fire. Opportunities like this don't happen too often in the YFFL, it is tough to build a contender from the ground up like the Eaters had to when everything went to shambles 5 or 6 years back. I am pumped for this game, but also a little nervous because the Eaters have a career play-off record of 2-8, and Buffalo Bills chants are resonating in the back of my mind. To get out of the AFC will be tough, regardless of the outcome, Kev you better start preparing now, because whoever wins this game will be coming for you. This match-up has been great over the years, the Eaters have a slight edge 11-10 all time vs. the Poop. Good Luck Bri, we knew it would come down to this at some point, why not the first round.

Dec 06, 2007 5:30pmKevin Sansone

The Llamas are ready and waiting for the winner of the Poop-Eaters. I am not rooting for any particular team, so may the best Davidson win.