Dec 04, 2007 8:27am Nick Wood

Playoffs - First Round

Beans vs. Chickens (1pm EST)
Sorry Bobs, the magic beans have gone away, now you're stuck with the reality of having a bunch of half-ass runningbacks and an overrated QB. It is a good thing the Chickens are facing the Beans in the first round as I'm not so worried about choosing the wrong QB because it will be offset by a sh!t performance from Cutler. I'm not only expecting to win, but win big.

Latest Line: Chickens 69 - Beans 31

Oh, and I may be understating the points we're putting up this week as Mr. Lynch may be returning to the lineup. Uh-oh...

Poop vs. Eaters (4pm EST)
Sorry Bry, your Brady-aided run is about to come to an end, this Eaters squad is red hot. I'm afraid this game might resemble Chris playing pick up basketball vs. Liam Gibbons circa 1992, it's just not fair.

Latest Line: Eaters 64 - Bear 40

It does say here that his older brother "Gibby" played college football. http://www.gonu.com/football/gibbons.shtml

Dec 05, 2007 4:04pmAnthony Aceto

Sorry Bobs - - though I like the Brownies, I'm going to be rooting against Braylon at the CLE/NYJ game this weekend so that D. Anderson's points actually count for something next week.

Dec 06, 2007 9:42amBobby Sansone

I have a real hard time believing you'll be rooting for the Chickens. Didn't you compare them to the Yankees a few weeks ago?

How could you root against the Beans??? They're the lovable losers of the league and by far the weakest team in the playoffs.

I'm hoping to pull the upset but a lot needs to happen...

Dec 06, 2007 11:00amNick Wood

Man, Bobs, you totally try and play the "I'm the little old lovable underdog" in everything you do huh? Have some balls. Stick up for your squad and stop crying about people rooting against you. You're right up there with the gurus that are Steve and Kevin with your fantasy knowledge, so let's cancel that pitty party. You are right in that you need some things to go your way this weekend in order to have a "chance" to win, but funnier things have happend, just don't expect it to.

Dec 06, 2007 2:05pmAnthony Aceto

Yes...the Chickens have traveled full circle, as have the Yankees. Just as the Yankees are, the Chickens are no threat...and just as the Yankees did, the Chickens had a massive coaching change. I bitched them last yr and plan on doing it again.

Dec 07, 2007 8:11amNick Wood

Off to a great start Bobs!

Dec 09, 2007 7:25pmNick Wood

Good win bobs