Nov 14, 2007 9:28am Anthony Aceto

3 (3) White Guys 7-3 Completed the season sweep of Mike's teams

you suck d bag

Nov 14, 2007 9:31amAnthony Aceto

and so does Woody... 1-1 with the all time leading running back and receiver. Re-writing the definition of silver spoon. Hate the buddies and chickens and always will...the Chickens are this year's version of the Yankees: pathetic but huge payroll and the franchise is slowly turning into the LA Dodgers.

Nov 14, 2007 4:16pmNick Wood

Wow. Big words. But not Big Impact. Wait, Comparing the Chickens to the Yanks is supposed to be a bad thing? All that means is we know we will be in contention every year, so what's wrong with that? Can't say that about either of your teams, who both could be compared more to the Bengals of the late 80's. You'll make the playoffs and even do the bengals one better by luckily winning the superbowl one year, but you'll suck for years before and for years afterwards.

Case in point, this year, it is all luck getting to your 7-3 record. You've scored fewer points than the Chickens and been lucky enough to have over 170 fewer points scored against you. Once in a blue moon my friend, once in a blue moon. You better take advantage of it now, because your teams are not going to enjoy the Silver Spoon (http://www.sitcomsonline.com/silverspoons.html )I've been handed, as it is going to be shoved up your ass for the years to come.

How can the Chickens be compared to the Dodgers? The team's just going to continue to pick up solid players year in and year out (M. Lynch in the latest draft for example...) Two first round draft picks this upcoming offseason, we're sitting pretty.

Nov 14, 2007 9:49pmAnthony Aceto

I like it - - "all luck"...you are already beginning to take on the personality of your best player, L.T. as the BIGGEST WHINER IN THE LEAGUE!

Nov 15, 2007 8:23amNick Wood

Not complaining. Just pointing out something that is probably just too obvious to begin with. If it is the only way you'll enjoy success in the league, I'm happy for you. Good luck the rest of the regular season without A. Peterson