Dec 06, 2006 10:23am Kevin Sansone

YFFL Year End, Part 2

Before I politic for Joseph Addai I am going to echo Aceto's statemtns about Jon. Thanks for doing a great job as commissioner, everyone in the league (and Nick Wood) appreciates your hard work.

I am going to make my case for Joseph Addai as Rookie of the Year. Addai was the 10th highest scoring RB in the league with 60 points, which was tops among rookies. While I am more than willing to admit that half of those points came in one game, it is important to note that, according to my research, Addai is the first rookie to score 30 points in a game in YFFL HISTORY. That is a feat tha Tomlinson, Alexander, Holmes, Manning, Favre, Johnson, and other great YFFL players were never able to accomplish. The only other RB's this season to hit the 30 point mark were LT2 and LJ. That is pretty good company for a rookie. That's all I have to say...thanks for reading.

Dec 06, 2006 5:21pmSteve Dugas

Colston should be the YFFL rookie of the year for a couple reasons. First, Colston was single handly responsible for a couple of victories during the Mallards magical season ending run. Second, Colston did not get half his points in a single game but did have one game where he put up 18 in the defeat of the Chickens. Third, Colston was the 12th highest scoring WR in the League despite not starting the first game of the season and missing 3 games with an injury. Out of all the Rookie receivers only Colston and Jennings made the YFFL WR statistics board and Jennings was 26 spots behind Colston with a 24. Had Colston not had someone blocked into him during a running play and forced to miss the remainder of that game and the two following games i have no doubt he would have made the YFFL Pro Bowl.

Dec 07, 2006 10:27amMike Kinsman

colston fucks dudes.