Nov 08, 2006 1:52pm Kevin Sansone

Steve

Since the Huskers are playing the Merry Men this week, I figured I better put aside our friendship for seven days and don my Mike Kinsman rivalry cap. Here is my best attempt at trash talk for the seven day period from 11/7-11/13.

-You might as well take Alexander out of your lineup. Actually, keep him in and let him get a 0. Ass.
-Stop voting for the Mallards over Chickens. That wasn't the biggest upset of the year
-Your pathetic receiving corps is worse than the Huskers.
-From now on I am calling you Swarly. Or maybe Sweve.
-I'll take a hot Gonzo over Vernon Davis any day of the week. so go ahead, start the rookie TE on the 49ers who hasn't played since Week 2.
-After Peyton Manning throws his 4th TD this weekend, I am going to call him using my Sprint Mobile to Mobile minutes and tell him to hold up a sign that says "Merry Men Suck"
The End

Nov 08, 2006 3:51pmSteve Dugas

actually kev i voted for the tangs, also why dont you take a look at the records page under team manager, you might notice that the Huskers are 1-7 against the merry men (not including super bowls).

Nov 08, 2006 4:04pmMike Kinsman

you will also realize that the merry men have played half of the games that all other franchises have. Thus they cannot compared to any other (career record).

Nov 08, 2006 5:16pmKevin Sansone

Steve also remember that the most important victory in our history came in the year 2002, when the Huskers defeated the Merry Men in the Super Bowl. This came after winning something like 14 in a row. Did you hear that noise? I think the 2002 Huskers just won again. Don't bring up this 1-7 all-time crap. The only game that matters is the Super Bowl. Bam!

Nov 08, 2006 5:29pmJon Kinsman

Wow, a Swarlie insult...awesome.

Nov 08, 2006 5:40pmSteve Dugas

Mike, are you going to use that excuse forever, anyways heres the breakdown since the Merry Men Joined in 1999

Records:

Merry Men: 58-40-2

Chickens: 55-43-2

Total Championships:

Merry Men: 1

Chickens 0

and dont forget the Merry Men were just starting out and that the Chickens were an establised franchise during this period.

Nov 08, 2006 5:54pmKevin Sansone

Yeah Jon i figured i needed to throw in one obscure pop culture reference while "trash talking". It was either that or Save the cheerleader, save the world. But that was just too difficult to incorporate. I think Bobby may have gotten the Swarly refernece. and that is probably it

Nov 09, 2006 4:13pmMike Kinsman

remember steve, I was 8 or 9 when I started my teams. I won the first super bowl. During your beginning, I was at prep school along with aceto and I didn't submit my lineups for an entire year, because we didn't have the internet. Therefore I lost many games that I would have won and probably some against you. Goodluck winning another super bowl. You will have to get through Grandmama and friends first.