Oct 31, 2006 4:31pm Mike Kinsman

merry men

The Buddie continued their string of dominating performances and this time the cindarella Refugees were the victim 70-46. Vick had 20, LJ had 30 and Desmond Clark tossed in 14 and the Refugees never had a chance. Grossman got back on track for the Refugees with 18 and Vinatieri broke out with 14. The Refugees get the Merry Men next week in what is sure to be another tough game. The Buddies will look to blow out the Bear Poop in week 9.

are you serious dugas? the merry men blow. they were lucky as hell to win this week.

Oct 31, 2006 4:58pmSteve Dugas

since when does averaging 40 pts a week equate to a team blowing........just get ready for the mallards to shove 60 points up your ass this weekend mike

Oct 31, 2006 5:35pmMike Kinsman

dugas... you're in a world of pain. My bench would beat the mallards.

Oct 31, 2006 6:00pmSteve Dugas

if the chunky chickens are confident enough in their bench then they should get the start. lets see what these 8 can do.

Vince Young
Ryan Moats
Jamal Lewis
Brandon Lloyd
Chad Jackson
Jason Whitten
Morten Anderson
Joe Horn

Oct 31, 2006 7:57pmMike Kinsman

does it have to be vince young or can it be the other two quarter backs I have that you passed up in the draft? I hope you draft that honky homo Brady Quinn next year, but I assume you will pick another RB to rub a guy off to. That banner in your garage is going to be really lonely for the next five years...

Nov 01, 2006 8:26amSteve Dugas

well since mcnabb is on a bye that elevates brees to starter based on points...so i guess you can choose between rivers and young

Nov 01, 2006 10:20amMike Kinsman

Dugas, you can choose between losing by 30 or losing by 20. your choice. Im going to kick your ass then march into your house and steal your girlfriend.... I may take that bag of party mix in your little snack corner int he kitchen as well. Humpty Dumpty does know how to make a good snack mix...