Dec 20, 2005 4:03pm Steve Dugas

Pro-Bowl

i would like to start a petition on behalf of the AFC Roster (shouldnt i be the manager of the afc and mike the nfc since we appeared in last years super bowl....something to consider at the winter meetings???) i would like to see james and harrison removed for players who will not be headed to the bench at half time because the colts are trying to stay healthy for the playoffs.

Dec 20, 2005 10:44pmMike Kinsman

i think thats a great idea.

Dec 21, 2005 6:39amJon Kinsman

We can discuss the previous year's Super Bowl participants managing the Pro Bowl teams at this year's Winter Meeting, but I don't feel it's necessary to bench perfectly healthy players because there's speculation that they might not play the whole game this weekend.

Dec 21, 2005 8:01pmBobby Sansone

Here's an idea of mine that you might actually like for a change....

Instead of pitting the AFC vs. the NFC, why don't we pit the elder owners (Chris, Me, Steve, and Jon) vs. the younger owners (Mike, Aceto, Kevin, Bri)? That way the game actually has some competitive fire to it? Right now, we all have players on both teams. Honestly, who do you root for as a team?Can anyone remember the outcome of last year's game?

I think this is a fun idea but I know how you guys like the history of the YFFL and all so I'm not getting my hopes up...

Dec 22, 2005 6:33amJon Kinsman

Bob, this can also be discussed at the Winter Meeting.

I'd also like to remind you that while I can choose how I'd like to steer discussion on a certain issue, I ultimately don't have a vote so it's up to the owners and not me as to whether change is affected or not.